Thursday, September 30, 2010

Great Time At F1 2010

Had a wonderful 3 days at F1 with darling. I enjoyed quite a bit this year as we are able to walk to all entry and able to got the pit. Of cos, we patronised our usual Emerald Hill Group Booth and have met a few gd drinking buddies there.

Merchandise for this year is not so fantastic as compared to the past 2 years. We only bought a red bull cap and a couple F1 t-shirt which we wore on the 2nd day of the race.

One of the most memorable things which I will never forget is that I had a FALL and a serious fall until my kneen was sprained and a big blue black. Hope that it will recover real soon as I am looking forward to my bintan trip next week.

Here are some photos:







No comments:

Post a Comment