Monday, November 8, 2010

Surprised & Sorry

I had a wonderful long weekend. This long weekend, I really spent a great time with darling which I find that it's has been awhile since we spent quality time together just the two of us. On Fri, we actually did nothing but spending time at home. We woke up go for breakfast, do some rubbish shopping at Daiso then we head home n we did nothing but he played his computer game while I watch my korean series. Darling actually suggested he cook lovely meal for dinner but we end up going to Compass Point for subway sandwich. We then head on to cold storage and we decided to buy some ingredients as we do not feel full n satisfy with our sandwich. We head home after buying and darling cooked 爱心 soup noodles which is always yummy. We then drink a bottle of holegarden and spend our night through.

Of course, on Sat we actually planning to go Kusu Island but the weather forecast apparently said it will rain and we decided to put this plan to other day. We then did nothing much but just plan to meet buddies for dinner and drink. Before that I headed to my hairstylist to have my fringe snip off and decided to have my bangs again. Darling as usual went to Funan to buy games and photo magazine. We then went to Brewerkz to have dinner and drinks with buddies. We enjoyed our nite through and fill with laughter.

Today is a lazy day because so fast weekend is over and tomorrow is Monday again. Had an enjoyable family dinner at my house as usual. It suppose to end my weekend beautiful and nice. To my surprise, I received an email through my facebook by the name of Elaine Teo.

I opened up the mail and it's actually Jeffery Ong's wife, Elaine. She actually facing the same problem as I had previously. Jeffery Ong committed the same problem as what he had done to me. Having an affair and being caught by wife again. At that moment, when I heard from her, I felt sorry and do pity her. She called me and actually wanted to know more of my story before. I gladly share with her and she is going through the same agony as what I have gone through before. My piece of advise to her was to finish the divorce asap but also to let her know that Jeff will not be cooperative. For that moment, I felt that I am glad I gave up my 10 years of marriage without salvaging it as he will never change. Just like a saying 狗改不了吃屎.




- Posted from my fantastic iPhone (^~^)

No comments:

Post a Comment