Monday, June 1, 2015

Movie & Drink Date

It is Vesak Day and it is a public holiday in Singapore.

Yes, since it is a public holiday and we shall do a movie date cum drink date together.  I have been wanting to watch HELIOS and finally I get to watch with him.  We decided to do an early movie so that we can have other plan in the early afternoon.  I must HELIOS is like the typical HK movie Infenal Affairs.  HELIOS is nice but there will be continuation and the ending is to be continue. So do stay tune for Part 2.   I am surprise by who HELIOS is.  I never expect Jackie Cheung to be the HELIOS and I must say he acted quite well in this movie.  Let's wait for the next part to be out!


Right after our movie, we decided to pop over to Brotzeit German Bar to have some beers and food since it is a public holiday and the weather is killing.  I almost forget that now is the season for White Asparagus and Brotzeit has it! White Asparagus apparently is from Europe and it is seasonal and it come only during April to June every year.  It really juicy and yummy.  We had so much food and we still order pork knuckles and we had like at least 3 liters of beers each at least.  Nice to have a slow drink over some foods and we chatted and chatted non-stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment