From what I know, 龙井 famous variety of green tea from Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China where it is produced mostly by hand and has been renowned for its high quality, earning the China Famous Tea title. 龙井 is divided into seven grades: Superior, Special, and then 1 down to 5.
龙井 is often called the national drink of China and is frequently given to visiting heads of state. It is also a favorite tea of today's top leaders, with a portion of production reserved for government customers.
I had a wonderful healthy lunch today with my colleague, Sharon. We had Subway Salad for lunch. I had salad top with chicken breast meat and a scoop of egg mayo. I have honey mustard and red wine vinegar sauce as the dressing. It is really a yummy salad. I love the veggies which is so fresh and there are so much veggies which is really healthy. Shall eat this again. Here is a photo of my yummy salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment