Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Great Mistake in Work

Feeling extremely sad as work has not been smooth recently. I find that bosses are never contented with workers. Whenever, I knock off on the dot of 6pm, my boss will make things difficult for me the next days or so. He will not do it obviously but you can feel it and even my colleagues all know about it. Sometime, I just feel like quitting and get another new job which I will not face such problem. I feel that the longer I am with the company, the worse treatment I will get. I can never understand why other colleague can knock off on the dot but not me. What kind of reason is this when your boss tell you "You have to be the first to be in office and last to go off and this is to set a good example to staffs".

Anyway, I made a great mistake yesterday on the renewal in Indonesia and got screwed by boss. He did not understand and do not want to listen to explanation and just blow his top off with nasty comments. Of cos, I could not take it and eyes turn red. After blowing his top off, I just packed up my stuffs n go off work as it was already 7pm. I went to meet my darling, Joyce and Gina for a dinner and drink at the German restaurant. It was supposed to be a happy dinner as it is Okotober feast but it turn out to be me tearing in front of them and pouring out my sorrow to them. I definitely feel better after that but I am still not getting over it.

I must get it over and move on with the work and I will proof to my bosses that I can do a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment