Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wonderful Chill Out Nite

Had an awesome nite with Joyce, Sheryl, Gina and Darling. Although no table has been reserve for us, we still manage to get a table outside:) thanks to Joyce for being early:) we had our usual yummy chicken wings, pizza. This round we try the fried shrimps, macoroni:) they are yummy as well. We had our usual awesome holegarden beer:) we chill out talk nonsense and we met Ady and Deanna gang as well.

After buddies went back home, darling and myself proceed to No. 5 and continue to drink. I had the lychee martini and peach martini and darling drink Sakae with Tina. We chatted and it's been awhile since we last visited No. 5. Of couse, Tina make us promise that we will be going down for Halloween next Saturday. Though I have been going down Halloween at Emerald Hill for the past three years, I must say that it is really fun.












- Posted from my fantastic iPhone (^~^))

No comments:

Post a Comment